How Does the Junk Car Removal Process work?
It's a 5 easy step process
- Simply provide us with the year, make and model with a brief description of what is wrong.
- We then provide you with the highest quote possible for your car.
- Then, you simply schedule a time and date for your free junk car removal.
- Make sure you have a I.D. available with the title or registration at the time of pickup.
- The driver will then pay you Cash on the Spot for your vehicle.
Do I need to have a title?
According to Florida State Laws: As of October 1, 2008 if you don't have a title, we would need a registration with a valid I.D. or proof of ownership to the vehicle. Or you can simply Apply Here for a duplicate title application form and take it to your nearest DMV.
What should I do after I sell my car to you?
After you sell us your car, make sure you do the following steps:
- Take the license plate to your vehicle and return them to your nearest DMV.
- Then call your car insurance company to cancel your policy on that vehicle.
- Keep the bill of sale that's provided to you by the driver for your records.
Why should I use Dan's Auto Recycling?
At Dan's Auto Recycling, our top priority is to be your first choice for junk car removal service! With over 25 years experience in the Junk Car Removal industry, we are one of the most professional and honest company's out there. We try our best to meet our customer's satisfaction. So, you can rest assure, knowing that your in good hands when selling us your Junk Car. But don't take our word for it, call us today and put us to the test!